Looking for the best gifts for stoners who really like weed? Here’s the top 5 stoner gifts we’d want to receive.
A complete grow tent kit comes with everything you need to grow weed plants. They come in lots of sizes to fit any grow space.
A 4×4 foot grow tent kit is a good place to start, and you should yield 12 oz to 16 oz per grow cycle.
Grow tent kits are the best gift for stoners because you’ll get fresh weed for years to come. Here’s some info to help you pick the best tents:
Getting a high-powered LED grow light is a game-changer for weed growers. Increased light intensity at low heat levels can really help you ramp up your yield. This is the best gift for stoners who want to improve the quality of the buds they grow.
When choosing a LED watch out for bogus manufacturer claims. Cheaper LEDs claiming to be “1000-watt HPS equivalents” are literally everywhere. Ignore it. Pay attention to the light’s total power consumption and diode quality.
If you want dense, high quality bud development you need to use a good light. Stay away from the $99 specials and invest in quality that will last for many years.
- For 5×5 grow spaces, check out the 650 watt Mars Hydro FC-E6500 LED light ($699)
- For 4×4 spaces try the 480 watt Mars Hydro LED ($569) or the 480 watt Spider Farmer SE-5000 LED ($599)
- For 3×3 spaces the 300 watt Spider Farmer SE3000 ($399)
What stoner wouldn’t appreciate a fresh supply of high quality rosin to dab? A rosin press will let you smash marijuana buds, kief, or bubble hash into flavorful fresh rosin. Let ‘er rip!
There are some pretty good cheap rosin presses out there that won’t break the bank.
- The Rosineer Grip Twist Heat Press ($319) is an entry-level press that uses a hand crank. Good for low-volume dabbers.
- The Dulytek DHP7 Hydraulic Heat Press Machine ($479) has a 7-ton pressing force and is a good value with decent yields.
- Serious stoners would appreciate the Rosineer Auto Hybrid Heat Press Machine ($899). It’s completely plug-n-play, delivering 4 tons of force at the press of a button
Check out our rosin press machine reviews page to learn more about finding a good rosin press.
A gravity hookah is a cool way to smoke concentrates or flower. They come in a few price ranges:
- An entry-level 15″ gravity hookah ($259) offers a cool 360° rotating smoking experience.
- The Cookies x Stündenglass Gravity Hookah ($599) is a big step up in quality for stoners with more discriminating tastes. A real showpiece and a great way to get killer dab hits.
- The VooV Lit all glass hookah set ($129) is a traditional hookah at a much lower price than the gravity hookahs. Not as showy but still a nice gift for people who love weed.
The cool rotating action of a gravity hookah will keep you entertained while you fry your brains on the couch all night long.
They’re also a great conversation piece to bust out at parties with your friends. Really cool way to smoke. If you’ve never seen one in action check out this video (and dig the funky beat, it’s like the background song from a 1980’s Carl Weathers movie sex scene):
To get the most flavor out of your dabs, most weed smokers prefer low temp hits. Using a torch isn’t the answer.
An electronic eNail will let you adjust the exact temperature of your rig. They’re so easy to use and you no longer have to risk getting torch burns like some kind of crackhead.
- The FRESHe battery-operated eNail ($109) is great for portable dabbing. Good battery life.
- An electric eNail kit ($99) contains everything you’ll need but a rig and some concentrate. A must-have gift for any serious stoner.
The battery-operated eNails are good if you like to take your dab rig with you on trips. The electric eNail kits are better for extended living room use.
Other fun stoner gifts
If you live near a recreational marijuana dispensary, buy a big cone of the dankest smelling weed in the place. Generally that’s the one they charge the most for. But when you’re looking for stoner gifts for him, the bigger the joint the better the gift.
Weed seeds also are one of the best gifts for stoners. Get feminized seeds to avoid male plants, and avoid auto-flower unless that’s all you can get.
Worse case, just roll up a big spliff of the best weed you have and give that as a gift. A friend with weed is a friend indeed.