THC-infused maple syrup recipe: weed maple syrup
This THC-infused maple syrup recipe uses marijuana butter to make a delicious weed-infused maple syrup topping that’s perfect for waffles, french toast, or weed pancakes. This marijuana maple syrup recipe lets you easily vary the THC dosage per serving to accommodate diners seeking varying levels of uplift. Make sure you also check our out recipe for THC-infused honey.
Marijuana maple syrup recipe
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup (corn-syrup based pancake syrup can also be used but flavor differs greatly vs. maple syrup)
- 2 tablespoons of butter total
- 1 tablespoon cannabutter*
- 1 tablespoon regular butter*
* Adjust the ratio of cannabutter based on desired THC content. Your goal is to have 2 tablespoons of butter total.
Melt the cannabutter/regular butter gently over low heat and add in maple syrup. Heat gently for 2 minutes, scraping bottom of pan constantly with a silicone spatula to prevent burning. Serve over fresh pancakes, french toast, waffles, etc.
How much THC is in this weed-infused maple syrup recipe?
If you’re looking to make this weed-infused maple syrup recipe for 4 people and each tablespoon of your marijuana butter has 90 ml THC, you’d only have about 22 ml per person with one tablespoon cannabutter and one tablespoon regular butter. So you could use 2 tablespoons of cannabutter and no regular butter to double the THC content of your maple syrup recipe to 45 ml per person.
If you wanted to make this weed-infused syrup recipe for just one person, you could use 1/8 cup syrup and 1/2 tablespoon cannabutter/regular butter mixture. If your cannabutter had 90 mg THC per tablespoon, then using 1/2 tablespoon (equivalent of 1 and 1/2 teaspoons) would give you 45 ml THC. For a 30 ml THC dosage, use 1 teaspoon cannabutter and 1/2 teaspoon regular butter.
How to make the cannabutter needed in this marijuana maple syrup recipe
It’s very easy to make the cannabutter needed for this THC-infused maple syrup recipe. Try one of the methods below based on the form of marijuana you’re looking to use:
- How to make cannabutter from marijuana buds or trimmed leaves
- How to make cannabutter from kief or dry ice hash
- How to make cannabutter from shatter/dabs/butane hash oil
- How to make cannabutter from bubble hash
- How to make cannabutter from scissor hash
- Weed pancakes from scratch
- Weed pancakes using Bisquick boxed pancake mix
- Marijuana-infused hot chocolate